Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established - Page 2 Empty Charter of the Order; Article IV, Section 2 - Treason defined, conviction restrained, punishment prescribed, Judiciary established, not heritable.

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Treason against HERO shall consist of efforts to diminish HERO's PvP results or standing, or seeking to overthrow or unjustly remove from trust any Officer. No one shall be convicted of Treason except upon the exclusion of all doubt. Punishment for Treason is permanent banishment from the in-game Guild, forum, and VoIP server, and may be extended to a complaint to Arena-Net if deemed appropriate.

Cases of Treason shall be heard by not less than half the currently sitting D/Ds as soon as they can be convened.

Simple establishment of guilt of one party shall not be construed as evidence or cause against another party based solely on relationship or familiarity.

Last edited by Big_Bad_Bunny on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Paragraph 2 changed per discussion during debate on ratification.)
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established - Page 2 Empty Charter of the Order; Article IV, Section 3 - 'cause you just never know!

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Just in case...
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established - Page 2 Empty Charter of the Order; Article V - Amendment process prescribed.

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 pm

The Court, whenever half the D/Ds and two thirds of the B/Bs shall deem necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Charter. When the wording of such proposal shall be sufficiently agreed upon, the Amendment shall be ratified by not less than three fourths of the D/Ds and of the B/Bs.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established - Page 2 Empty Charter of the Order; Article VI - Legal Status of this Charter.

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm

This Charter, and the Laws which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties which shall be made under the Authority of the Knights of the Realm, shall be the supreme Law of the Guild; no provision herein or in Laws made pursuant hereto withstanding.

Officers, K/Ds, and all special Officers shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation to support this Charter and the Laws and Office holders under it, but no religious requirement shall be established as a condition of rank or trust in the HERO Guild.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established - Page 2 Empty Charter of the Order; Article VII - Ratification process prescribed.

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

The Ratification of the combined D/Ds in council shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Charter over the Hero Guild.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established - Page 2 Empty Re: Charter of the Order; Preamble - Purpose Established

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum