Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Court Schedule

Go down

The Court Schedule Empty The Court Schedule

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:47 pm

This is where I'll tell you about Guild Meetings and stuff coming up! I'll let you know who should be there, when it is, and what they are planning to talk about!

By the way, those meetings are always on Mumble, the Guilds VOIP server (that means Voice Over Internet Protocol). If you really want to get in on things here at HERO, get on Mumble ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])!
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

The Court Schedule Empty Re: The Court Schedule

Post by The Scribe Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 pm

The first formally scheduled meeting of The Court will be Friday 24 August 2012. It is expected to be rather short owing to the current lack of items on the agenda. The next meeting will be held day 3 of head-start, shortly before open game launch. This meeting is intended to address things that come up during head-start and is not expected to be very long.

Thereafter, meetings are scheduled for the afternoon of the 3rd Saturday of every month until further notice. These meetings will all be conducted on Mumble. The day 3 meeting may be thrown open to the general public depending on the agenda.

This schedule is subject to change, we will give as much notice as possible, but none is guaranteed.

Last edited by BlondieJess on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo/grammar correction)
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 pm

For the record: The meetings scheduled to date have been short as expected; things are going very well in HERO. The only policy change has been that Guild storage access will be relaxed slightly when the Guild Vault is finished; the two storage facilities will be segregated as to what level requirement material is donated/stored where and what ranks have access to each of the facilities.

You will find the policy change referenced above in The Court Record.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down