Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable recipes for the Mystic Forge

2 posters

Go down

Notable recipes for the Mystic Forge Empty Notable recipes for the Mystic Forge

Post by Ravenscroft Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:18 pm

I have come across some notable recipes and figured it would be a good idea to detail them here.

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] details how you can use the forge to promote crafting materials to the next tier, this is however rather expensive so pay attention to the return rate. Orichalcum for instance requires 250 mithril and other components and may return only 16 Orichalcum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are identical to Master's Salvage Kits, but have 250 uses.

Using four dyes, runes, sigils or mini-pets has a roughly 20% chance to create a random higher rarity dye, rune or mini-pet
- this means we could save those 8copper dyes and try for more expensive ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These are exotic lvl 80 weapons with a unique skin variation on the inquest skin. blue instead of red. The stats may not be as desirable for some builds due to the +critical damage mod but they are an alternative way to get a lvl 80 exotic weapon aside from crafting or tradingpost.
you will need 5 of the top tier crafting components, ie 5 ori sword hilts and 5 ori sword blades, one Eldritch scroll which is 50 skill points, and 30 mystic coins (~4silver as of writing this) Note: the sword lists at 50 for some reason, likely a bug. This is not necessarily a cheaper way to get the weapons because these items all have a market value, but they are all things we may have in abundance by lvl 80 so the out of pocket cost is less as we dont have to go track down all the claws or make the dowels etc. and you can craft the lvl 80 (or buy them) orichalcum pieces without needing to invest in an inscription recipe.
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Notable recipes for the Mystic Forge Empty Re: Notable recipes for the Mystic Forge

Post by The Unbunny Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:43 pm

This is an attractive option considering the cost of driving a crafting discipline to maximum. Ravenscroft drove one profession to maximum at an unknown but very significant cost and I have hit a wall at lvl 392 as a jeweler. I am going to have to make a serious investment in time uncovering all the minor recipes I skipped over because I can no longer gain experience by crafting any known recipes.

While there is a signifacant risk in the uncertain ROI using the Mystic Fountain, it can be used immediately by any character with the required components.
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down