Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defending the Towns, Killing the Karka Queen, and Loading the Contracts...

2 posters

Go down

Defending the Towns, Killing the Karka Queen, and Loading the Contracts... Empty Defending the Towns, Killing the Karka Queen, and Loading the Contracts...

Post by The Unbunny Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:10 pm

were not supposed to be available until June 5. I just played through all of it. Its 11:00 am GWST on the 4th.

You get an e-mail from Kiel.
Pick Stovepipe steading to defend. Stay there. Once others have run around to the other towns and defended them, Queen will spawn near where instigator used to spawn (that's right, used to spawn).
Await Queen OUTSIDE the defensive walls (thousands of Karka swarm the interior). (OK, hundreds.) (Well, at least scores and scores, anyway.) (But LOTS.)

Make sure you hit her more than once. Pick up eggs that spawn and throw them at her. Really. She "comes back" like 3 times or something. Keep killing her. If you don't get the achievement when she goes down, repeat the above. Took me 3 times to get full credit.

The award for defending the towns awards once (possibly daily, possibly per toon), the chest for the Queen is once (possibly daily, possibly per toon). The Queen corpse can be looted each time.

Then talk to Kiel at Pearl Islet. Its a solo deal, but not nearly so rough as the Canach solo. If you are squishy, let Kiel tank for you. No chest to hunt for, straight quest award in the right margin of your screen. Its repeatable, just not for credit. If you like amusement, do yourself a favor and accept the reward quickly so you can watch the conversations at the end.

Holographic Wings back item..... Very Happy
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Defending the Towns, Killing the Karka Queen, and Loading the Contracts... Empty Re: Defending the Towns, Killing the Karka Queen, and Loading the Contracts...

Post by Ravenscroft Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:41 pm

so much stuff to do for cool rewards and so little time to play =(
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum