Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

real life getting in the way?????

+3
Robyn of Hood
BlondieJess
eipao
7 posters

Go down

real life getting in the way????? Empty real life getting in the way?????

Post by eipao Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm

hey guys and gals, i have been noticeing a bit of trend with the guild. we have a hard time getting together for guild events i.e dungens, dragons and so forth. so what i would like to see is everyone repley to this post with maybe the times you would be able to run events i know some of us dont have set days or times just do the best you can. i would also like to see what is everyone working on for them selfs armor set, weapons, story line where are you and how can the guild help, and last how do you feel about the guild where do you think we are heading and where would you like to see us head to, so it would look something like this

eipao, i have sun, mon, tue off weds i have off in the morning but need to pick up kid from school at 3:00 my time. i do try to be on every day late in the afternoons but not always with a lot of time. also sun i go to work from 12am to 8 then the rest of the day to myself so sun cant be a long night for me.

i am working on getting my heals set from AC exp including weapons 1357 tears i belive i need. my long term goal to get all my toons set up for diffrent thing my warrior i want a tank my necro dps my engener support and my mesmer dps. i am also working on getting my weapon smith up to 400

this is one of the best guilds i have been apart of everyone wants to help and is kind, things that i would like to see more of use of mummble and a better understanding of everyone in the guild.

also i would like to see more people using the forms its the fastes way we can pass on information and get everyone on the same page.

Last edited by eipao on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
eipao
eipao

Back to top Go down

real life getting in the way????? Empty Re: real life getting in the way?????

Post by BlondieJess Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm

We're available weekends usually, and maybe Wednesday afternoons coming up.

I go back to the real world on Monday, so I'm hesitant to give a definitive answer until I know a little better how things are going to play out with work/daycare/baby.

I've been working on my storyline - I'm at The Steel Tide, which is the level 80 storyline that starts at the first little city inside the Cursed Shores. Also interested in trying out some dungeons when we can get a group together...and clearing the maps when we can't Smile
BlondieJess
BlondieJess
Duchess of Design
Duchess of Design

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn of Hood Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:33 pm

I am available much of the time, but mainly on early in the day and in the afternoons.

I have three toons at varying degrees of story completion and another one that needs map clearing, etc. I would like to get the dungeons done for the Feb. monthly rewards. That is the last thing I have to do.

I have 5 craftsmen at 400: Leatherworker, tailor, jeweler, chef, armorsmith but not by weaponsmith. (I think that's right.)

I would like to see more people involved in the forum and Mumble, but I guess that few actually become involved in the guilds they join. We have a good solid core group of guildies and when we get the ally activities off the ground, I'm hoping it will grow. The on-line roster has shown an increase in the number of people on at any given time, and that is encouraging. I, also, think that this is the best guild for what we do. Meaning there are others who are better at WvW, etc., but we will give them a run for their money... Some day Surprised

Last edited by Robyn of Hood on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More information)

Robyn of Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenscroft Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 pm

My time is about the same as blondie. I am continuing to try to recruit and get folks involved but we all know its hard. I am encouraged by the recent trend towards activity online though. Hopefully we can keep it up.

I am working on all sorts of things, and nothing in particular. Currently my Mesmer has gotten a lot of the focus as I can see some definite benefits in having him be 80 and I am enjoying the game play.
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

right now this is a reasonable estimate of my weekly calendar
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
avail avail
avail after 4pmavail after 10amavailavail after 10 amavail after 6avail after 10amavail
avail = available, meaning if I don't get an interview, a shift at work, or a business appointment
blank spaces mean I am usually doing something before the avail time listed below

I have one toon working on "Been There Done That" in WvW. I have a second toon who is currently itinerant. My third toon has fallen into,... disinterest(?)... at the moment. I think I have two other toons...

My main interest is in helping others get at least one toon through storyline. Anyone asking for help with story line will get my help unless I am actively helping someone else with something (I don't abandon people in the middle of stuff).
My second interest is in playing with other people doing pretty much anything except PvP.
My third interest, at the moment, is in WvW for Bunni Zu Heltzer.

I would like to see more Guildies get forum accounts and make useful introductory posts; something more than "Hi!" It would help with eipao's properly observed need to get to know our guildies.
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by JerryO Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Tues / Thurs after 6pm - available
Friday after 2pm - available
Sat / Sun - usually available days or nights
JerryO
JerryO

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieJess Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:53 pm

My mesmer is ready to kill Zhaitan as soon as the sick baby and man cold clear the house.
BlondieJess
BlondieJess
Duchess of Design
Duchess of Design

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 pm

KILL?...
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomie Wed May 21, 2014 1:54 am

Real life stuff for sure sorry guys.. stuff just got real and losing a lot in the process also account got hacked then banned trying to get back on hope soon miss you all
Signed
Lady naomie
Naomie
Naomie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenscroft Wed May 21, 2014 10:06 am

We havent been online much lately either. with the kid getting older and school requirements, Blondie and I have maybe been on for a few hours every couple of weeks. The guilds still there, and Bunny and Bug are around, but at this point the guild is a holding pen for friendships rather than a functional guildwars 2 guild. 

Maybe it will get revived in the future if some of us get more time, but I expect we are all too busy to make the guild into anything more than a casual grouping any time soon. 

Glad your still out there, good luck =)
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down