Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Limitation?

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment Limitation? Empty Recruitment Limitation?

Post by Ravenscroft Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I was thinking on my way into the office today that we have somewhat limited ourselves in potential recruits by all choosing to play human characters first. That will potentially leave many regions unexplored in the early days, though with the number of new players and people leaving previous guilds we may have no problem at all with finding a few new people to join up.

Just a passing thought.
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Limitation? Empty Re: Recruitment Limitation?

Post by The Unbunny Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 pm

I see the point. The question becomes whether we want to invest the headstart in developing foundational resources to advertise in attracting new guildies after the official launch date or do we breakup and take different races to actively recruit in hopes we can get them to catch the vision and help us build later.

Thoughts?

My opinion: We will do better to get our foundation going as fast as possible so that when we recruit (which we can still do immediately) we will be able to point to our existing progress as evidence of our sincerety. Once we get the initial 500 points to get Architecture I going, we will be able to keep pace with the most ambitious guild out there because the limitation becomes build-times. If we keep influence coming in once we have two production lines, no other guild will be able to put pace us until Asuran labs become available, then it will be a question of management and priorities.
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenscroft Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah i was not advocating for a change in plan. I believe our current intentions are the most reasonable, and the most fun!

Plus there is nothing stopping us as human characters from going and exploring other starting areas to expand our reach. I anticipate it being a non-issue but as I anxiously await the launch I was grasping at anything GW2 related to discuss =).
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down