Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer)

2 posters

Go down

A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer) Empty A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer)

Post by The Unbunny Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

Tell me this is not Robyn's style...

A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer) Gw443a10

Its called Inquest Vestments, available from Peacemaker Skrimm at Fort Marriner in Lion's Arch for 330 Crucible of Eternity reward tokens. You earn 30 of them each time you complete the dungeon.

(The three bright spots showing on the armor piece are glare reflecting of the shiny finish.)

Last edited by The Unbunny on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer) Empty Re: A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer)

Post by Ravenscroft Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 am

you actually get 60 tokens per path in the explorable. so you can run the dungeon 3 times in a matter of time before running again for full reward. there is a farming mechanic that reduces rewards to keep people from just continuously doing the same place.
Ravenscroft
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer) Empty Re: A Robynesque Top (a la her GW1 Mesmer)

Post by The Unbunny Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:34 am

I meant that you get 60. 3 trips a day before the farming limiter starts cutting returns means that in two days you could earn the top and have 30 left over.
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum