Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved Appropriations

Go down

Approved Appropriations Empty Approved Appropriations

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Here is where I'll tell you about approved appropriations (what they decided to spend guild resources on). You'll be able to see how your Influence and other contributions to the Treasury are being used. The most recent stuff will always be at the end of the forum.

Everyone is encouraged to contribute crafting materials to the Guild Stash and Vault. This stuff will be used by crafters to make finished goods for the Stash and Vault. This stuff will be available for free to Guild members as soon as you make Footman! Just ask any officer, those are the Duchesses and Baronesses (and their husbands)!

For the record (and for those who didn't read the Charter) there are no taxes of any kind in HERO. That means you will never have to give Faction or Influence or Gold or Goods or anything else to Guild. You might still get asked for contributions to stuff like contests, but those are gifts!
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

Approved Appropriations Empty Approriations for August 24, 2012 through September

Post by The Scribe Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 pm

EDIT: The columns headed in yellow correspond to weekends. In the two productions lines, each day is divided into six 4-hour blocks of time, corresponding to the standard construction unit for influence purchases (all items construction times are some multiple of 4 hours). The first column mistakenly supposes the Headstart will begin at noon Pacific time on Friday which would have given us 12 more hours to earn that first 500 influence. We intend to try to make that up by working hard!
The Following 4 jpgs show our intentions based on projected influence earning from head-start launch through September 2012:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The intentions for dispursing materials and finished items follows:
Players will be given materials as requested up to 100cp/day per player in a profession you have as long as material is available. donation of finished goods allows the donating player to draw a like amount of additional crafting material over the per-day cap if available.
Players will be given finished items up to 100cp/day per player as long as items are available.

There is no plan to disburse coin. Any coin donated will go to fund Guild-Functions in-game (yes, there will be Guild functions).
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down