COMMANDER's COMPENDIUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COMMANDER's COMPENDIUM

Post by The Unbunny on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:50 pm

I now have a Commander's Compendium and can tag-up in WvW.  I'm interested enough to begin learning the necessary tactics.  I also got our TeamSpeak channel reestablished, and got myself flagged as a Guild Leader.  Raven's existing GL status should still work.  Please read the updated forum post on VOIP, I updated it based on a conversation with one of the VOIP server admins.

Why the sudden impetus to take the plunge?  Today in Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet released the Feathered Black Wings back item for one day only.  I suspect that people traded saved up in-game gold that they had farmed, because gold prices plummeted.  It used to be 100 gold for just over 1000 gems normally, today I was able to get 100 gold for 719 gems, nearly a 30% cost reduction.  I suspect that as North Americans get off work, that will happen even more, but it could work backward; people may buy gems in the gem store to get gold to buy that weapon they always wished they could afford.  Its worth a look.
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Re: COMMANDER's COMPENDIUM

Post by Bored Teddy Bear on Fri May 01, 2015 12:41 am

I know this is the PvP section but I may as well mention as part of this discussion: I also bought a commander's compendium a while back for the purposes of directing people more easily while farming world bosses and the Cursed Shore. Once I've gotten back into the swing of things I'll be able to party up and help with those ventures again.
Bored Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny on Sun May 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Commander's Compendiums will come in handy when we start working for assets to be ready to buy a Guild Hall.
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top