Upcoming change to dailies, monthlies, and a new login reward system

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Upcoming change to dailies, monthlies, and a new login reward system

Post by Ravenscroft on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:23 pm

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-new-daily-achievement-system/

Time will tell if its better but it sounds great to me. No more obligation to complete the grind list on your screen. Now you can pick and choose a bunch of stuff you might already want to do and get specific loot for doing those things as well. caps the daily achievement points but not the daily reward loot, so you could do all of the maybe 30 potential daily events for loot if you wanted to. 

I suspect this system will not reward things that are too fantastic, but you never know, and im very excited to stop getting the same old daily reward.
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Re: Upcoming change to dailies, monthlies, and a new login reward system

Post by The Unbunny on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:33 am

I have gotten 12 laurels in the first 8 days, not bad.  Most interesting is the assertion that they are rolling all previous rewards into some sort of 28 day reward.  Its possible that the 10 laurels on day 7was based on previous average times to complete monthlies, but its possible that inflation in the dailies reward system will prove quite dramatic as the 28 days draws to a close.
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top