ZAITAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZAITAN

Post by The Unbunny on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:47 am

I reached the last instance in the Zaitan storyline (Victory or Death) last Sunday, and it is a full-blown, five-person dungeon. I decided to wait and offer to help the rest of you get there and participate as a Guild rather than connect with the first pug I could find.

Bear has done it with a pug once already, not for credit since he is not that far into the story yet - so if we do this and he joins us, we won't be totally guessing.

Please let me know if this is something you are interested in!

Last edited by The Unbunny on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Re: ZAITAN

Post by Bored Teddy Bear on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 am

I highly suggest having me with you. It's not extremely complicated but there are some things that should be known that would prevent quite a few deaths.
Bored Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenscroft on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

I am close to that point on my guardian as well but Blondie is well behind on her Mesmer. We were out of town this past weekend but we might be able to get through this with at least a few of us before too long.
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Because of the one-time event this weekend, I opted to join a PUG and complete the story. I am definitely available to play with others on their story-lines as always.
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bored Teddy Bear on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

When does that start?..
Bored Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 am

I just logged in to see if I could get anymore information before I answered you. All I have is:

Setting: Sea of Sorrows (level 80)
Kickoff: Friday 16 Nov. (Noon PST - my estimate)
Point of Contact: Head Researcher Levvi (in LA near the Grand Piazza)

I am very much interested in helping anyone who would like to get leveled up, gain map access to the borders of the region, whatever I can do to facilitate your participation in this event. I realize real life takes priority and applaude correct prioritization - my offer to help those who want and can take advantage of it.
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenscroft on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

It is my understanding that for the purposes of this weekends kick off the region will be up leveling everyone to 80 so no one is left out. but the region as a whole will remain as a level 80 zone post weekend. I too need to finish zaitan but haven't had time yet.

This weekend Jess and I will be spending Sunday with her parents celebrating an early thanksgiving so we will not be attending the Finale. hopefully it is nothing that we couldn't live without lol.
Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft
Duke Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Bored Teddy Bear on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:20 am

I have band and work, so unfortunately there's a pretty good chance I'll miss the start of the event. I'm more likely to make it on tomorrow, the 17th. I would appreciate help getting to the event start if you happen on that afternoon/evening, Bunny.
Bored Teddy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieJess on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 am

Ravenscroft wrote:This weekend Jess and I will be spending Sunday with her parents celebrating an early thanksgiving so we will not be attending the Finale. hopefully it is nothing that we couldn't live without lol.

Mean wife makes him miss all the fun stuff Very Happy

I'll be on part of tomorrow, on either side of my prenatal massage...

BlondieJess
Duchess of Design
Duchess of Design

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:55 pm

leveling up is not required, all toons will be scaled to lvl 80 to participate in the event, which looks like an invasion of LA proper...
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unbunny on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 pm

The event started out as an invasion of LA proper as I anticipated. There were numerous other Assaults in other places but the more noteworthy event was subterfuge that was only uncovered by examining the debri along the western bank of the basin in LA. I began trying to follow that story line but it is so terribly fraught with bugs that I suspect they will either extend the event or perhaps resart the entire process after Thanksgiving. Its very buggy.
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum