Knights of the Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Court Record

2 posters

Go down

The Court Record Empty The Court Record

Post by The Scribe Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:30 pm

On June 29, 2012, the last of the several Articles and Sections of the Charter of the Order were each ratified by Unanimous Approval of the four Dukes. The indexed copy found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is, and will continue to be, the official Charter complete with all current amendments.

The foundation is laid for the government of the Guild. Established already are separate forums required in support:

Currently Agreed upon Policy for Promotion - prescribed by the Charter
The Court Schedule - prescribed by the Charter
The Court Record (this record) - prescribed by the Charter
Approved Appropriations - enacted by decision of the Dukes and Duchess in support of accountability
Registry of Officials - enacted by decision of the Dukes and Duchess in the interest and for the sake of Transparency
Requests for Administrative Corrections and Judicial Review - prescribed by the Charter

The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

The Court Record Empty Re: The Court Record

Post by The Scribe Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 pm

On July 11, 2012, the Currently Agreed upon Policy for Promotion (CAPP) was approved by a vote of 3 Yea's with no dissenting votes. The CAPP is posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
The Scribe
The Scribe

Location : In the Archives and Catcombs of the Realm. You'll never see me, but you'll see my work!

Back to top Go down

The Court Record Empty Initial Appropriations

Post by The Unbunny Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:00 pm

On July 28, 2012, HERO passed its first appropriations measure 3-0. Details are posted in the Approved Appropriations topic.
The Unbunny
The Unbunny
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed
Duke of Oh Look I Agroed

Back to top Go down

The Court Record Empty First Appropriations Measure

Post by The Scribe Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 pm

On July 28, 2012, HERO passed its first appropriations measure 3-0. Details are posted in the Approved Appropriations topic.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:48 pm

The initial Court Schedule was published at 10:47pm Saturday, 28 July 2012. This shedule is published as "subject to change" and may be found in The Court Schedule topic.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

On September 8, 2012, a temporary emblem was established as a placeholder until GUILD EVENT: Q3 HERO CONTEST concludes.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 am

On Thursday, September 6, 2012, an alliance was struck with what we now refer to as our sister-guild: The Guild [The]. Details to be posted under SISTER GUILD in the General forum.

Authority: Article III Section 2, paragraph 2. (Bear, Bunny (ex-council))
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:35 pm

On Friday, September 21, 2012, we voted to create an "Allies" rank in-game to facilitate development of alliances. This rank exists only to permit allies to view our roster to see if people are online to play with while adhering to our agreement not to recruit each other's members.

This was facilitated by combining the Dukes with the Duchess in-game.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Current Status of Appropriations:
As of today we have made the following influence purchases:
* Research level 2 in Art of War, Economics and Politics
* Research level 4 in Architecture - this deviation from plan was considered by the Dukes and the Baron in council (3-1) mid-September to facilitate acquisition of additional guild storage in light of active generousity to newer members at the time. While still a popular program, activity has diminished due to increasing commitments outside of game on the part of those in a position to give items out. Acquiring a second storage facility will allow withdrawal rights to granted to Lords and Ladies and Knights and Dames, increasing accessibility to the general population. This will also increase the number of people advertising the asset to new folks (since they can give stuff, they will bring it up more often).
Forgone: the purchase of large stores of consumables such as banners - this deviation from plan is a passive ommission precipitated by below-predictied influence income which itself is precipitated by below-predicted recruiting results. This is not a problem, but an indication that the game has taken second place to life (as it should). Anticipate continued ommission of consumable purchases until influence production increases or research plans are complete. Formal action to approve this as an Appropriations Plan revision has not yet been taken.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm

The Guild Vault will complete sometime Saturday, November 10th, 2012.

Effective shortly after Guild Vault completion:

The original Guild Storage will contain all items requiring level 30 and below and will be accessable to all members rank Knight/Dame and above: these members will be available to give any item there to any guildie who requests it according to the current appropriations policy.

The Guild Vault will contain all items requireing level 31 and above and will be accessable to all members rank Lord/Lady and above. All members rank Baron/Baroness and above will be available to give any item there to any guildie who requests it according to the current appropriations policy.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

The Court Record Empty OFFICER PROMOTION

Post by The Scribe Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:59 am

Robyn was promoted to Baroness on December 23. Voting on the matter was 4 YEA and 0 NAY. Duchess Blondie's vote was relayed by Duke Ravenscroft. Lord Bug supported the move. Baron Acaww was unavailable.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 pm

On 09MAR2013 Barons, Baronesses were extended Queue Upgrade and Mission Control powers pursuant to a Duchal discussion and vote.

Guild Bounties were queued for unlock earlier today.

Previously; all researches were advanced to lvl 4 and Art of War was advanced to lvl 5. Each action was approved by a majority of the officers.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Scribe Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:09 am

On 27DEC2014 The Court voted to discontinue the Guild's VoIP server in favor of a channel on the established SBI.Bounceme.net TeamSpeak server.
The Scribe
The Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down